- Southern winter league F3f competitions 2017/18
In order to maximise the chances of successfully staging 4 Southern Winter league comps, the venues of Whitesheet, Eastbourne & Butser Hill will all be used.If the wind is between a NNW-SSW direction the comps will be staged at Whitesheet. If the wind is N -NE the comp will be staged on the slopes of either Eastbourne or Butser Hill. If the wind is S-SE the comp will be at Eastbourne,
- The decision / details as to which venue will be used for each comp will be announced here & on the BARCS forum as early / soon as possible prior to each comp, this after careful study of the various forecasts.
- A weather call will be made on the Friday evening at 8.00 pm.
- COMP DATES ;-
- 4th Sunday of the month + 2 reserve dates on the 2nd Sunday of the following month, see below ;-
- Sunday October 29 th 2017.
- Sunday November 26th 2017.
- Reserve date of Sunday December 10th 2017, for the Oct & Nov comps.
- Sunday January 28th 2018.
- Sunday February 25th 2018.
- Reserve date of March 11th 2018 for the Jan & Feb comps.
- The winter league F3f comps are the perfect introduction to this exciting branch of our sport, it is the way very many regular UK F3f pilots including myself started. Newcomers are always made very welcome, hints, tips, advice on setting up models & flying the course are always freely given.
- You can enter as many or as few of the comps as you like.
- You don’t need to go out and buy an expensive F3f mouldie, most sports models are perfectly suitable.
- For full details about these comps & how to enter, please visit the BARCS Forum
- I look forward to welcoming you to these competitions.