Following on from the Prime Ministers announcement 23/08/2020 and the introduction of extreme measures severely limiting reasons why people can leave their homes. White Sheet RFC can no longer support anyone flying at White Sheet. From now until further notice all White Sheet RFC events are thus cancelled.
Please support us, yourself, and everyone, by adhering to all government rules introduced to combat the spread of COVID-19.
Be assured you will be the first to know when it’s safe to return to the skies at White Sheet.
In the meantime we strongly support the BMFA’s advice:Stay at home and finish off that winter project or make an early start on next winter’s masterpiece.
From us all, Stay safe, Stay strong and Stay well.
Venues being used ;- Whitesheet, (NNW- SSW) Eastbourne ( All other directions)
‘Venue Advisory ;- I will be closely following the various forecasts & will post a ‘venue advisory’ on Thursd 19 th at around 9.00pm.
The ‘Weather call’ & ‘venue confirmation’ will be posted at around 8.00pm on Friday 20 th
Entries to be sent to ;- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include all the following info with your entry
BMFA insurance number,
Freq 2.4 or 35 meg + channel.
Important ;- Please state which venues you will travel to, ie Whitesheet, Eastbourne, Both, I need this information in order to make the decision as to whether we have sufficient numbers attending any given venue.
Note;- I am myself unable to attend due to having just undergone further surgery.
I am presently trying to organise for all the equipment to be available,