Thames Valley Silent Fliers Joint Event
It looks like we are at that time of year again and Thursday 19th April will be our multi-club slope day out again… weather permitting. TVSF will publish on the TVSF.co.uk web site as to what location will be likely suitable for the 3 way club get together.. and hope fully see you there.
See here on BARCS for more details.
- These comps do involve a fair amount of hooning around at high speed, with resultant requirement of safety precautions.
- October 29th
- November 26th
- January 28th – yes nearly 2018 already!
- February 25th
- Please have a look at Stu’s posts under F3f on dates and venues.
- We will try and update the interweb if the comp is on, and at which venue.
- Southern Winter Lg 1 Oct 29th venue announcement. After study of the various forecasts, the venue for this event is to be ‘The Long Man, Wilmington, nr Eastbourne. The Whitesheet slopes are therefore OPEN as per usual to all WRFC members.
- OPEN SLOPES 2018 news from Chris Lamming coming soon ……